Here’s a breakdown of part of my day:
– The kids and I woke up from our afternoon nap to find my hubby home early from work and putting the last coat of paint on our downstairs bathroom.
– We all had dinner together. Beatrice using a spoon to feed herself yogurt was a major highlight.
– We bathed the kids. No tears but plenty of splashes.
– We put the kids to bed. With no fuss.
– We spent the rest of the night cleaning the basement and dreaming up crazy projects for the house.
And they are just some of the reasons why I have a beautiful relationship.